Join us for this breathtaking and insta-worthy 7-day kitesurfing safaris in Egyptian Paradise – with our friend and third world champion Paula Novotna.
Take a guided downwinder, enjoy breathtaking sunset sessions and learn from a world-class riders every day with our experienced crew on our private yacht. You’ll make solid friendships, set your own pace and your own kite goals, and get top coaching tips from Paula, Josie and Marco Kopel.
Paula is a friend and inspiration for She Flies and the female kitesurfing community and it’s inspiring to see her ride in person. This trip is an incredible opportunity to get to know her and her journey in person.
So don’t miss out and book you space today.
Prices are inclusive of:
- A bed in a double cabin with toilet and shower with full board (breakfast – lunch – snacks – dinner) water, tea and coffee, soft drinks and juices
- Transfers from/to the airport
- Boat guide, snorkeling equipment, storage and BIGDAYZ Beach Service (kite handling, starting and landing, rescue – minimum level required: “riding upwind”).
- Deckhand deals are limited and do NOT include the “BIGDAYZ Beach Service”, you will be part of the team and supported our crew!
NOT included/additional services available on request:
- Rental equipment (kitesurfing/diving)
- Kite lessons (freeriders require the minimum level of “Luvfahren”)
- Photo/video session, diving lessons / courses, massages, yoga, personal training, etc.
- VIP Service (kite-setup/lines/Pro-support)